Selling Your Property on the Outer Banks
The team at Colony Realty enjoys helping you prepare, market, and sell your home on the Outer Banks. Selling your home involves much more than just placing a "For Sale" sign in your yard and going to the closing. We do our best every day to help our customers succeed.
to find out how Colony Realty can help sell your home on Cape Hatteras and the Outer Banks!
Here's how we will assist you in selling your home:
- Review the selling process with you, without the technical jargon.
- Perform a comparative market analysis.
- Determine the list and target prices.
- Market your property.
- Keep communication with you open.
- Present the purchase agreement.
What price should you ask for your property?
We know that you want to get the highest price possible. That's why we research the current market to see what the highest reasonable price is. Here are a few hints on setting the right price:
- Often, your home's value depends on recent selling prices of comparable homes in your area. After reviewing the selling prices for such homes, the price is adjusted according to current market trends.
- Buyers look in the price range determined by their monthly ability and down payment.
- Buyers are often very knowledgeable in their price range and purchase by comparison. Unreasonable asking prices are an immediate turn-off.
- Inviting a potential buyer to make an offer shows that you are willing to bargain. But if your asking price is outrageous, the buyer's offer will most likely also be unreasonable.
- It's necessary to offer competitive pricing, terms, and conditions in your area. This will help you sell faster and get the full market value.
today for more information about selling your Outer Banks home.